Thursday 9 February 2012

A new best friend




Abby's little blanket in the picture is her most favorite thing in the world. She has added a new thing to carry around with her. This Kermit the frog you see in the picture. From the day I showed it to her she has wanted to hold it. Now, the blanket is still number one above all, but Kermit has to accompany us on all trips now too. She loves him.

For the past two days we had lost Kermit. We searched my moms house. We looked everywhere she could have been. It was no where to be found. Until today... She was holding the Kermit and with a shocked look I said to my mom "Where did you find Kermit"?.

Apparently, in the bedroom she sleeps in at my moms, she placed Kermit in the garbage can by the bedside table. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha it seems we should all do a regular garbage check in our homes just in case! Glad you found Kermit!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts