Saturday 25 April 2015

Wishful thinking

There are certain things in my life I have just had to have. Things I have seen in a store, things I have seen in Venice. The ones that do not leave your mind and you just have to have them. 

These are my things and I wanted to share them with you all

When in Venice I saw a man who was selling paintings and they struck something in me. I couldnt stop thinking of them. I bought one the second time I was in Venice. I had always wished I had bought more. I even looked him up on the internet to no avail. Our third visit I hunted him down. And I found him!! These are the paintings that stuck in my head for years. There is just something about how he works with color that has me sucked in. This is the first one I bought



These are the ones we bought our last trip in Venice. 




Even just looking at them now they make me smile. It sounds funny that one just has to have something, but these, these at whatever cost I had to have. I love them. I can not wait to frame them properly




The second item I had to have is a ring. From the moment I was a little girl I wanted a big fancy ring. When I found the ring I wanted, knowing my husband, it was only a matter of time. He made it happen. 

Its beautiful! I love it.   





Now I am not a spoiled girl who gets everything she asks for. It would be nice. But lets get real here. We struggle like any other family out there. He has just seemed to make these things happen for me.

I have never been a girl who is into all the brand names.I am far from the pinnacle of fashion. I do not have to have a Louis Vuitton purse of $3000 or a $400 pair of True Religion jeans. But every girl does have certain things that they wish for.

Out of Designer items I never had much of a list. There were only 3 items


                                                   1.  Something from Tiffanys


     2.  A pair of Manolo Blahnik's





     3.  A pair of Christian Louboutin's



Now I am not unreal in expectations. I know that these are items of a "Dream" list. They are beyond any rational price for a pair of shoes or even jewelry.


But as a girl, I am sure, we all have these lists. 



I have received one item on this list. I got this bracelet for Christmas.



Tiffanys!!!!

YAY





Have you seen my previous post? Click here









Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

17 comments:

  1. I love the paintings! Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I love them too. He just has a way with his paintings. Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The painting are beautiful! Also your Tiffany's bracelet is gorgeous, I had a Tiffany's ring once but my fingers swelled once so had to get it cut off :-( I was devastated when that happened. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! That is awful! I have had rings cut off in my time too. But not a Tiffanys ring. Thanks so much for reading my post

      Delete
  4. I love those heels! And I am not one to like heels lol! I am not a jewelry person...the only jewelry I wear is a pandora bracelet all dedicated to my littles. My wedding ring is tattooed on with the words Til Death so that's not going anywhere. Great read once again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so in love with heels. I wish I had more lol

      Delete
  5. Louboutins LOOOOOOVVVEE only in my wildest dreams tho!! :) im not a huge shoe fan but thats because I cant afford to spend 300 per pair ! great post !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too. Only in my dreams will I get such an expensive pair lol

      Delete
  6. I love the ring! It is beautiful! Thank you for linking up on #beautyandbooty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you are a girl after my own heart! These pretty things are top of my 'i want' list too, and I just love the Tiffany's charm you got - so gorgeous and the ring you have is beautiful! #wineandboobs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I had wanted them all for so long. I think I will go on wanting the shoes unless by some miracle I get them. And I really mean miracle ;)

      I would be honoured for you to follow my blog. To follow, please see the top of my blog post. Thanks again for reading :)

      Delete
  8. already commented but thankyou for linking up with #boldandbeautiful

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those paintings are absolutely beautiful! I'm not into art but I love those!
    Nice list too, unfortunately now that I'm over 50, the heels have fallen off my list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so not into art either. But something about the way he painted struck me. You dont look at day over 35!!!!!

      Thanks so much for reading :)

      Delete
  10. I'd love to have them as well on my list! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts